Thursday 6 July 2017

My First YouTube Video!

I Plucked Up The Courage!




Ok guys so I finally got the confidence to produce a YouTube video for my channel... 
It was a very spare of the moment, impulse kid of situation, so I apologise now for the size of the screen and any quality issues. 
Well anyways me and my friend Kerry decided it would be a good idea to make my first video...a kind of comical one. So I basically got an Epilator and tried it out for the first time! 
For all who don't know, an Epilator looks like a 'lady shave', however it is not a razor or blades that go to work on your hairs...its a colony of tweezers that pluck your hairs out from the roots! 
I used an Epilator by Braun which I purchased from Argos for about £29.99, I did not want to purchase a really expensive one on my first go...in case I didn't get along with it...all depends on my pain threshold really now doesn't it...

Anyways, give my first video a watch and please hit the thumbs up button and subscribe to my channel for more! 

I hope you all like it.

Here is a link! 

No comments:

Post a Comment