Wednesday 5 July 2017

Nip + Fab

My New Skin Care Range


Hey guys and gals, and welcome back, or welcome for the first time!
So I usually use Avon skin care products, and although I love love love their clear skin range for problematic skin; such as mine...I haven't found their day creams, night creams, blurring creams, eye creams..all that amazing. SO...I have now treated my self to a bunch of lovely skin products by Nip + Fab and cannot wait to try them out!
I have tried their 'No Needle Fix Serum' which smells lush and feels amazing on my skin. So I am so excited to try out these products. If you would like a review on any of these, or wish to express your own experience and views on them, feel free to comment below!

The products purchased here are as follows:
  • Dragon's blood fix plumping mask 50ml
  • Teen skin fix oil control moisturiser 40ml
  • Viper venom fix blurring shot 30ml
  • Viper venom night cream 50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment